Romaji hiroi sekai no kazu aru hitotsu aoi chikyuu no hiroi sekai de chiisana koi no omoi wa todoku chiisana shima no anata no moto e
anata to deai toki wa nagareru omoi wo kometa tegami mo fueru itsushika futari tagai ni hibiku toki ni hageshiku toki ni setsunaku
hibiku wa tooku haruka kanata e yasashii uta wa sekai wo kaeru
hora anata ni totte daiji na hito hodo sugu soba ni iru no tada anata ni dake todoite hoshii hora hora hora hibike koi no uta
anata wa kizuku futari wa aruku kurai michi demo hibi terasu tsuki nigirishimeta te hanasu koto naku omoi wa tsuyoku eien chikau eien no fuchi kitto boku wa iu omoikawarazu onaji kotoba wo soredemo tarizu namida ni kawari yorokobi ni nari kotoba ni dekizu tada dakishimeru tada dakishimeru
hora anata ni totte daiji na hito hodo sugu soba ni iru no tada anata ni dake todoite hoshii hora hora hora hibike koi no uta
yume naraba samenaide yume naraba samenaide anata to sugoshita toki eien no hoshi to naru
hora anata ni totte daiji na hito hodo sugu soba ni iru no tada anata ni dake todoite hoshii hora hora hora hibike koi no uta
hora anata ni totte daiji na hito hodo sugu soba ni iru no tada anata ni dake todoite hoshii hora hora hora hibike koi no uta
English Translation On wide blue Earth, just one of many in a large universe These little thoughts of love will reach the small island where you are
Since we met, some time has passed The pile of letters that express my thoughts has also grown Before we knew it, we were echoing one another At times, intensely.. and at other times, painfully
The echo travels far, far away A gentle song can change the world
Look, the one who is precious is already right beside you I just want this song to reach you Look, look, look This song of love will echo far and wide
You notice that the moon shines over even the darkest streets we walk together Without ever letting go of the hand in mine, I firmly pledge an eternity In the depths of eternity I know that I’ll say those same words once more, my feelings unwavering But even that won’t be enough, and the words will turn into tears, and then a joy that can’t be expressed in words I’ll just hold you tightly I’ll just hold you tightly
Look, for you, the one who is precious is already right beside you I just want this song to reach you Look, look, look This song of love will echo far and wide
If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up The time I spent with you will become an eternal star
Look, the one who is precious is already right beside you I just want this song to reach you Look, look, look This song of love will echo far and wide
Look, the one who is precious is already right beside you I just want this song to reach you Look, look, look This song of love will echo far and wide
Profile
Low-Shu-Ting-HiKari
Student of UniSim (Psychology with Sociology)
City Harvest Church
oh-too-much to describe myself here