<body> We're Off On A... TOKYO HOLIDAY <body>

Saturday, September 04, 2010
Suddenly I feel so burden.

Got the urge to pray for so many people.

Dear God,

I up up all my love ones into You hands.

I pray that you'll protect them. Bless them with good health.

They going through a tough time. I pray that you will lead them through this dark valley of the life.

Don't let them lose heart. I pray that every time when they are feeling down, you will be there to encourage them.

Thank You in advance.

Amen! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Profile
Low-Shu-Ting-HiKari
Student of UniSim (Psychology with Sociology)
City Harvest Church
oh-too-much to describe myself here


Links
Irenaus
Sandra
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


Tag



Archives
January 2007 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 December 2008 March 2009 December 2009 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010


Credits
Skin Title: Tokyo Holiday
Designer: Sam-Da-Ham Creations
Image: Self created
Brushes: Celestial Star