<body> We're Off On A... TOKYO HOLIDAY <body>

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I feeling so upset now..

Something that I have always try to avoid.

In the end, it came.

I'm so so affected by this.

I don't know how to move on.

I'm stuck. I feel so helpless.

I don't like the feeling of rejection.

I had enough of it since young.

Sometime I wonder why i can't have a normal life like those people around me.

But...

I know God has been faithful and nice to me in many many ways.

I may feel detached from Him sometimes. But somehow I know He will bring HOPE to my life.


Dear God,

Please bring me out of this situation.

Let me not be defeated by my own fear.

Sometimes I thought that there nobody gonna help me to...

But i choose to believe that You will always be there for me.

I know I will rise up and overcome this situation.

I pray for favor of man to be upon me.

Let me bring joy to people lives.

I want to contribute or influence the lives of people.

Use me Lord. Use me to do greater things for Your Kingdom.

Amen
 
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear,
But of POWER and of LOVE and of a SOUND MIND."

Profile
Low-Shu-Ting-HiKari
Student of UniSim (Psychology with Sociology)
City Harvest Church
oh-too-much to describe myself here


Links
Irenaus
Sandra
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


Tag



Archives
January 2007 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 December 2008 March 2009 December 2009 July 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010


Credits
Skin Title: Tokyo Holiday
Designer: Sam-Da-Ham Creations
Image: Self created
Brushes: Celestial Star